What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Phong Nha
Suitable : Friends, Active Traveller, People have good health, over 18 years old
Type : Land tour
Experience a wonderful time at the Phong Nha Botanic Gardens, learning about the various plant species in the area, as well as some of the animal rescue programmes. You’ll be inspired by nature on this short walking tour and have a chance to see a beautiful waterfall.
- Explore Phong Botanic garden
- Take a 4-hours trip with professional tour guide
- Admire majestic landscape in Gio waterfall
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Mineral water
- Pick up from Phong Nha
- Guided 3-hour walking tour
- Transfer to accommodation,
- Professional English and Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide
- Price Excludes
- Additional drinks, beers or souveniers
- Others not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Phong Nha - Botanic garden - Phong Nha
Phong Nha Botanic Gardens is a highly recommended stop within the National Park, providing guests with a taste of rich primary forest and the picture-perfect 30m Thac Gio Waterfall. This 3-hour walking tour will see guests following a well marked 2.5 km trail through the gardens with their expert local guide. There is also an option for a shorter route depending on the guests fitness levels.
8:00 - 8:30 Pick up from hotel in Phong Nha
8:30- 11:30 Botanic Gardens
11:30 - 12:00 Transfer to Hotel in Phong Nha
- You are recommended to bring comfortable clothes, shoes, sunscrean, hat, sunglasses and bug spray, rain poncho/jacket.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
05 Dec 2018
Think more like a jungle hike. You have a few different route options, we didn’t do the hardest and longest one but it was still about 2h, with some scrambling over rocks and waterfall swimming. I would highly recommend.
11 Nov 2017
We only had a full day in Phong Nha & the Botanic Gardens was one of the many things we did that didn’t require a tour guide. After hiring a scooter & riding through the national park we arrived to the Gardens. It’s not your typical ‘Western’ Botanical gardens it was more a slice of rainforest to explore with 3 paths to choose from range in distance. We chose path 2 which was about a 2 in walk. Some of the paths required some rock climbing & crossing streams which added to the adventure. You would need to have a medium level of fitness. Well worth checked out. You will also spot some monkeys in the enclosure as you start your trek.